GDPR Information Notice
ASTROBOTIC TECHNOLOGY, INC. (1016 N Lincoln Ave, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15233)
(“Astrobotic”) provides you with this information notice, issued pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), with regard to the processing of your personal data. This information notice is to assure you that your personal data will be processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
As an employee of a company to which Astrobotic has a signed Contract, Astrobotic (as a Data Controller, as that term is defined in GDPR Art. 4), has collected and will process your personal information that has been obtained from you or your company for the purpose of performance of the contract. The purpose of the data processing is for administrative management purposes, which is based on Astrobotic’s legitimate interest in ensuring the proper management of its business relationship and contract with the company to which you are an employee.
The recipients of your personal data will be employees or service providers of Astrobotic. Should your personal data be transferred to any third party, third country, or international organization, Astrobotic will assure that the processing of your personal data will be covered by appropriate and suitable safeguards, including executing standard contractual clauses with any entities that may process your personal information. You may obtain a copy of such contractual clauses by sending a request to [email protected].
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
At any time, you may exercise your rights, under GDPR Articles 15-22, to:
- Request access to personal data concerning you;
- Obtain information pertaining to the purpose of processing, categories of personal data, recipients, storage period, existence of the right to request erasure or rectification of your personal data, your right to lodge a complaint, and source of personal data collection;
- Be informed on safeguards used if data is transferred to a third country or international organization;
- Obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data;
- Obtain erasure of personal data;
- Obtain a restriction on data processing;
- Data portability (i.e. the right to receive your personal data held by the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and the right to transfer your personal data to another Data Controller without hinderance);
- Object to data processing;
- Object to automated decision-making processes, including profiling; and
- Lodge a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority.
Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years after the expiration of termination of the Contract with your company.
Any request or compliant shall be sent to [email protected]. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority.